Here we are presenting Who Wants to be a Millionaire US 2020 Season Questions and Answers of all Episodes. The US Version Season 2020 of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? is Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel. The top prize is US$1,000,000. Because only celebrities appeared, the Fastest Finger First was not appeared although it is the primetime edition.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, only the host, celebrity contestant and celebrity guest appeared in the studio, temporary removed the Ask the Audience lifeline.
Who Wants to be a Millionaire US Version All Episodes
Episode 1 (8th April 2020)
- Eric Stonestreet ($125,000)
- Will Forte ($1,000, continued)
Episode 2 (15th April 2020)
- Will Forte ($32,000 - lost on $64,000)
- Nikki Glaser ($64,000, continued)
Episode 3 (22nd April 2020)
Episode 4 (29th April 2020)
Episode 5 (6th May 2020)
Episode 6 (13th May 2020)
Episode 7 (20th May 2020)
Episode 8 (27th May 2020)
$100 (1 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
1. Someone who adheres to a strict vegan diet will not do what?
$200 (2 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
2. Which of these characters is typically depicted with a large "S" emblazoned on his chest?
$300 (3 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
3. It is commonly believed that the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids to be used as what?
$500 (4 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
4. A small woman's purse, typically with no strap or handle, is known as a what?
$1,000 (5 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
5. Which of the following is a type of nut and not a member of the United Nations?
$2,000 (6 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
6. Which of "The Seven Deadly Sins" shares its name with a slow-moving animal?
$4,000 (7 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
7. Lil Nas X's hit song "Old Town Road" features a singer who is best known for what other song?
$8,000 (8 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
8. The genetics website 23andme.com get its name from the fact that all people have twenty-three what?
$16,000 (9 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
9. Which of these popular TV shows follows the lives of the dysfunctional Roy family?
$32,000 (10 of 15) - Not Timed - Episode 1
10. In a classic version of the board game "Clue," the six murder weapons are the knife, the revolver, the rope, the lead pipe, the wrench and the what?
Are these questions helpful for you?
DISCLAIMER: ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. Eduzip.com DO NOT OWN THIS CONTENT! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ISN'T INTENDED. We are adding these questions only for educational purpose. Please report copyright violation of genuine owner of content to email@example.com.