: Blood Relations
Blood Relations Question and Answers with Explanations. Verbal Reasoning Blood Relations Quiz.
1. Introducing a girl Vipin said, "Her mother is the only daughter of my mother-in-law." How is vipin related to that girl ?
Answer: B. Father
The only daughter of vipin's mother-in-law is the wife of vipin. Therefore, the statement implies that "Her mother is my wife
". Hence it is clear that Vipin is the father of that girl.
2. Showing the lady in the park, Vineet said,"She is the daughter of my grandfather's only son." How s vineet related to that lady ?
Answer: A. Brother
The only son of vineet's grandfather is the father of Vineet and the
daughter of Vineet's father is the sister of Vineet. Hence, Vineet is
the brother of that lady.
3. A man said to a lady, "Your mother's husband's sister is my aunt." How is that lady related to that man"?
Answer: B. Sister
Mother's husband's sister means that the sister of the father. Hence the lady is the sister of that man
4. Introducing a man, a woman said, "His wife is the only daughter of my father." How is that man related to the woman ?
Answer: A. Husband
The only daughter of the woman's father is she herself. Hence the woman and the man has a wife husband relationship.
5. Introducing a man, a woman said, "He is the only son of my mother's mother." How is the woman related to that man ?
Answer: C. Niece
Son of the woman's mother's mother means the brother of mother. And the brother of mother is maternal uncle. Hence, woman is related as niece to that man.
6. Pointing to a lady, a man said, "The son of her only brother is the brother of my wife." How is the lady related to that man ?
Answer: B. Sister of father-in-law
The statement implies her nephew is my son-in-law. Therefore it is clear
that the lady is sister of man's wife or in other words is the sister
7. If B says that his mother is the only daughter of A's mother. How is A related to B ?
Answer: D. Uncle
B is the grandson of A's mother. Hence A is the Uncle of B.
8. Pointing to a man, a woman said, "He is the brother of my Uncle's daughter." How is that man related to woman ?
Answer: A. Cousin
Clearly, the man is the cousin of that woman.
9. Pointing to a person, Rohit said to Neha, "His mother is the only daughter of your father." How is Neha related to that person ?
Answer: B. Mother
Only daughter of Neha's father is Neha herself. In other words neha is the mother of that man.
10. B is the husband of C. A is the sister of B. D is the sister of C. How is D related to B?
Answer: A. Sister-in-Law
B is Husband and C is his Wife.
A is the sister of B, so A is the Sister-in-Law of C ( Husband's sister)
D is the sister of C so, D is the Sister-in-Law of B (Wife's Sister).
Are these questions helpful for you?