Where discipline is concerned I put my foot down.
In questions 151 to 155, four alternatives are given for the Idioms/Phrase underlined in the sentence. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom\Phrase.
Kratika Shakya from Pune, India is saying take a light stand is correct answer
Bijit Gogoi from Delhi, India is saying take a firm stands is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying take a heavy stand is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying take a firm stands is correct answer
Chinmay Talukdar is saying take a heavy stand is correct answer
- [A] came to a place where there were very few houses.
- [B] was in front of a large collection of cottages
- [C] had come very far from places where people lived
- [D] had just passed a remote village
- [A] became a sculptor
- [B] did the best he could do
- [C] destroy his career
- [D] developed a specific position for himself
- [A] going to town a savage dog attacked him and bit him in High Steet
- [B] in the High street a savage dog attacked him and bit him in the town
- [C] going to town in the High street a savage dog bit him and attacked him
- [D] No improvement