How many constants does the DateTime class have in php 5.6?
Dhanashri Bhuyar from Mumbai, India is saying 10 is correct answer
AHMED SOULIMANI from Casablanca, Morocco is saying 11 is correct answer
nikita pawar from Pune, India is saying 8 is correct answer
ayush from Mumbai, India is saying 9 is correct answer
preeti from Kolkata, India is saying 9 is correct answer
- [A] set_time_zone('UTC');
- [B] default_date_timezone_set('UTC');
- [C] date_default_timezone_set('UTC');
- [D] default_timezone('UTC')
- [A] S
- [B] d
- [C] Y
- [D] s
- [A] \i\t \i\s \t\h\e jS \d\a\y.
- [B] it is the 10th day.
- [C] \i\t \i\s \t\h\e 10th \d\a\y.
- [D] it is the 10S day.
You must make a call to ................... to specify what time zone
you want calculations to take place in before calling any date
- [A] date_default_timezone_set()
- [B] datedefault_timezone_set()
- [C] date_defaulttimezone_set()
- [D] date_default_timezoneset()