How many php methods are available in DateTime Class?
Dhanashri Bhuyar from Mumbai, India is saying 6 is correct answer
AHMED SOULIMANI from Casablanca, Morocco is saying 6 is correct answer
nikita pawar from Pune, India is saying 6 is correct answer
ramla from Bilimora, India is saying 6 is correct answer
ayush from Mumbai, India is saying 12 is correct answer
- [A] 8
- [B] 9
- [C] 10
- [D] 11
- [A] \i\t \i\s \t\h\e jS \d\a\y.
- [B] it is the 10th day.
- [C] \i\t \i\s \t\h\e 10th \d\a\y.
- [D] it is the 10S day.
What is the difference, in seconds, between the current timestamp in the
GMT time zone and the current timestamp in your local time zone?
- [A] It depends on the number of hours between the local time zone and GMT
- [B] There is no difference
- [C] The two will only match if the local time zone is GMT
- [D] The two will never match
- [E] None of the above
What would happen if the following script were run on a Windows server set to Moscow, Russia’s time zone?
echo gmmktime(0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1970);
- [A] It would output the number 0
- [B] It would output the number -1
- [C] It would output the number 1
- [D] It would raise an error
- [E] It would output nothing
- [A] check_date
- [B] verifydate
- [C] Verify_date
- [D] checkdate