The facility not available in the BSBDA is ?
Priyanka Venkat Raman is saying All above facilities available is correct answer
Rukmani from Noida, India is saying deposit amount is correct answer
Suhas Gorakhnath Padmalkar from Pune, India is saying ATM Card is correct answer
Shivangi Gupta from Mathura, India is saying All above facilities available is correct answer
Subash koppal from Bengaluru, India is saying All above facilities available is correct answer
Recently, Reserve Bank of India has come up with its guidelines for setting up and operating the trade receivables discounting system (TReDS). Who among the following are the prime beneficiaries of TReDS?
- [A] Foreign Currency Traders
- [B] Farmers and Farmer Organizations
- [C] Micro, small and medium enterprises
- [D] Service Exporters and Tour Operators
- [E] None of the above
One of the major challenges banking industry is facing these days is money laundering. Which of the following acts/ norms are launched by the banks to prevent money laundering in general?
- [A] Banking Regulation Act
- [B] Know Your Customer Norms
- [C] Negotiable Instrument Act
- [D] Narcotics and Psychotropic Substance Act
- [A] It is a rate at which RBI sell government securities to banks
- [B] It is a rate at which banks borrow rupees from RBI
- [C] It is a rate at which RBI allows small loans in the market
- [D] It is a rate which is offered by banks to their most valued customers or prime customers
In economics it is generally believed that the main objective of a Public Sector Financial Company like Bank is to ?
- [A] Employ more and more people
- [B] Maximize total profit
- [C] Maximize total production
- [D] Provide financial service to the people of the nation of its origin across the country
Recently, RBI has introduced the concept of ‘niche banking’ in India. Which among the following is most correct statement about this?
- [A] Niche banking i
- [B] Niche banking
- [C] Niche banking invo
- [D] Niche banking involves films and Entertainment Sectors.
- [E] None of these