In a group of Army Officers, 02% of officers neither take coffee not tea, While rest of then either Tea or Coffee or both. If 60% of Officers take tea, while 58% take coffee, what percentage of officers take Tea but do not take coffee ?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 40% is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying 40% is correct answer
AJAY TIWARI from Patna, India is saying 40% is correct answer
Tilkamanjhi Sarai from Pune, India is saying 40% is correct answer
Google Reddy from India is saying 20% is correct answer
- [A] Reservation for Dalits in Government jobs
- [B] Reservation for Dalits in Ministries
- [C] Separate citizen status for Dalits
- [D] Separate Electorate for Dalits
Numerator of a fraction is increased by 60%, and at the same time its denominator is decreased by 60%. The new fraction is ?
- [A] 2.56 times the older fraction
- [B] Equal to the older fraction
- [C] 4 times the older fraction
- [D] 0.35 times the older fraction
Homi Jahangir Bhabha, the father of Indian nuclear programme, was also the founding director of which of the following institutes ?
- [A] Tata institute of Fundamental Research
- [B] Indian institute of Science
- [C] Indian institute of Technology, Mumbai
- [D] Saha institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata