By which method You can set or change the text in a Label?
akshay kharat from Pune, India is saying Both A & B is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying setText() is correct answer
Disha Ankalkote is saying setText() is correct answer
Utkarsh Sharma from Dehradun, India is saying Both A & B is correct answer
Vaibhav Bisht from Dehradun, India is saying Both A & B is correct answer
- [A] By invoking the method get(..., String type) on the ResultSet, where type is the database type
- [B] By invoking the method get(..., Type type) on the ResultSet, where Type is an object which represents a database type
- [C] By invoking the special getter methods on the ResultSet: getString(...), getBoolean (...), getClob(...),...
- [D] By invoking the method getValue(...), and cast the result to the desired Java type.
- [A] package Statement
- [B] import Statement
- [C] Documentation section
- [D] Class declaration section