Which function of pre defined class Thread is used to check weather current thread being checked is still running?
A) Alive() its real
Nikhil Jain from Pune, India is saying isAlive() is correct answer
chaitanya java from Chicago, United States is saying Join() is correct answer
Kuheli Mitra from Bangalore, India is saying isAlive() is correct answer
- [A] java.io
- [B] java.util
- [C] java.lang
- [D] java.net
- [A] Asynchronized methods
- [B] Synchronized methods
- [C] Serialized methods
- [D] None of above
Which of the following is used to force each thread to reconcile its working copy of a variable with the master copy in main memory?
- [A] synchronized
- [B] transient
- [C] volatile
- [D] native
- [A] init()
- [B] start();
- [C] run();
- [D] resume();
- [A] By multithreading CPU's idle time is minimized, and we can take maximum use of it.
- [B] By multitasking CPU's idle time is minimized, and we can take maximum use of it.
- [C] Two thread in Java can have same priority
- [D] A thread can exist only in two states, running and blocked.