A man sells an article at a certain price incurring 20% loss. if he sold the same article for Rs. 20 more, he would have earned 20% profit. What was the cost price of the said article ?
Sanjay kumar Pal is saying Rs. 50 is correct answer
Athira Lekshmi C V from Thrissur, India is saying Rs. 40 is correct answer
Zeal N from Bengaluru, India is saying Rs. 50 is correct answer
Nehaanil Kumar is saying Rs. 50 is correct answer
shrunkhala murmadkar from Nagpur, India is saying Rs. 60 is correct answer
A man travels uphill to city to city C from city B in a car at the speed of 40 Km/hr, and return to city B at a faster speed of 60 Km/hr. What is his average speed for the round trip ?
- [A] 0
- [B] 48 km/hr
- [C] 50 Km/hr
- [D] Data Insufficient
The BrahMos, a short range supersonic cruise missile, is a joint venture between which foreign country and indian agency ?
- [A] USA & ISRO
- [B] UK & ISRO
- [C] Russia & ISRO
- [D] Russia & DRDO
- [A] Spearhead the mass struggles
- [B] Forge Hindu-Muslim unity
- [C] Participate in elections to the provincial councils
- [D] Organise legislative protests against Rowlatt Act
Homi Jahangir Bhabha, the father of Indian nuclear programme, was also the founding director of which of the following institutes ?
- [A] Tata institute of Fundamental Research
- [B] Indian institute of Science
- [C] Indian institute of Technology, Mumbai
- [D] Saha institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata