A man sells an article at a certain price incurring 20% loss. if he sold the same article for Rs. 20 more, he would have earned 20% profit. What was the cost price of the said article ?
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Rs. 50 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Rs. 20 is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying Rs. 50 is correct answer
AJAY TIWARI from Patna, India is saying Rs. 40 is correct answer
Jagadeesh from India is saying Rs. 20 is correct answer
The development of the world's first practical design for an inter-Continental Ballistic Missile, A9/10, was undertaken in Nazi Germany during the World War II. It was intended for use in bombing ?
- [A] London and other coastal cities of Britain
- [B] Northern cities of France, including Venice
- [C] New york and other American cities
- [D] interiors of USSR to cut off military supply lines to Moscow
In a group of 5 persons, p is taller than Q, but is shorter than both R and S. Both R and T are taller that Q, but shorter that S. This implies that ?
- [A] R is taller that P, but shorter than T
- [B] T is taller that Q, but shorter than R
- [C] R is taller that Q, but shorter that T
- [D] S is taller than T while P is shorter that R
The BrahMos, a short range supersonic cruise missile, is a joint venture between which foreign country and indian agency ?
- [A] USA & ISRO
- [B] UK & ISRO
- [C] Russia & ISRO
- [D] Russia & DRDO
- [A] Dr. Vikram Sarabhai
- [B] Dr. K. Radhakrishnan
- [C] Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- [D] Dr. G. Madhavan Nair