Which type of Statement can execute parameterized queries?
Sailaja from Surat, India is saying ParameterizedStatement is correct answer
komal badhe from Pune, India is saying ParameterizedStatement is correct answer
Zo Go from Casablanca, Morocco is saying PreparedStatement is correct answer
Aashi Garg from Greater Noida, India is saying All kinds of Statements is correct answer
arunesh is saying PreparedStatement is correct answer
What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL? A. UNIQUE B. SEQUENCE C. AUTO_INCREMENT D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
- [A] UNIQUE
- [B] SEQUENCE
- [C] AUTO_INCREMENT
- [D] None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
Which of the following methods are needed for loading a database driver in JDBC? a. registerDriver() method b. Class.forName() c. Both A and B// d. getConnection()
- [A] registerDriver() method
- [B] Class.forName()
- [C] Both A and B
- [D] getConnection()
- [A] The row you are positioned on is deleted from the ResultSet, but not from the database.
- [B] The row you are positioned on is deleted from the ResultSet and from the database
- [C] The result depends on whether the property synchronizeWithDataSource is set to true or false
- [D] You will get a compile error: the method does not exist because you can not delete rows from a ResultSet
- [A] Type 1 driver
- [B] Type 2 driver
- [C] Type 3 driver
- [D] Type 4 driver