Which of the following allows non repeatable read in JDBC Connection?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE is correct answer
Sailaja from Surat, India is saying TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED is correct answer
Sagar Gawari from Pune, India is saying TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED is correct answer
komal badhe from Pune, India is saying TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ is correct answer
Zo Go from Casablanca, Morocco is saying TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED is correct answer
Which of the following statements is false as far as different type of statements is concern in JDBC?
- [A] Regular Statement
- [B] Prepared Statement
- [C] Callable Statement
- [D] Interim Statement
- [A] By invoking the method get(..., String type) on the ResultSet, where type is the database type
- [B] By invoking the method get(..., Type type) on the ResultSet, where Type is an object which represents a database type
- [C] By invoking the method getValue(...), and cast the result to the desired Java type.
- [D] By invoking the special getter methods on the ResultSet: getString(...), getBoolean (...), getClob(...)
- [A] PreparedStatement
- [B] ParameterizedStatement
- [C] ParameterizedStatement and CallableStatement
- [D] All kinds of Statements