Which of the following statements is false as far as different type of statements is concern in JDBC?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Regular Statement is correct answer
Sailaja from Surat, India is saying Interim Statement is correct answer
Sagar Gawari from Pune, India is saying Interim Statement is correct answer
komal badhe from Pune, India is saying Prepared Statement is correct answer
Zo Go from Casablanca, Morocco is saying Prepared Statement is correct answer
Which type of driver converts JDBC calls into the network protocol used by the database management system directly?
- [A] Type 1 driver
- [B] Type 2 driver
- [C] Type 3 driver
- [D] Type 4 driver
- [A] By invoking the method get(..., String type) on the ResultSet, where type is the database type
- [B] By invoking the method get(..., Type type) on the ResultSet, where Type is an object which represents a database type
- [C] By invoking the method getValue(...), and cast the result to the desired Java type.
- [D] By invoking the special getter methods on the ResultSet: getString(...), getBoolean (...), getClob(...)
Which of the following methods are needed for loading a database driver in JDBC? a. registerDriver() method b. Class.forName() c. Both A and B// d. getConnection()
- [A] registerDriver() method
- [B] Class.forName()
- [C] Both A and B
- [D] getConnection()
What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL? A. UNIQUE B. SEQUENCE C. AUTO_INCREMENT D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
- [A] UNIQUE
- [B] SEQUENCE
- [C] AUTO_INCREMENT
- [D] None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
- [A] MySQL
- [B] JSP/SQL
- [C] JDBC/SQL
- [D] Sun ACCESS