________ is an open source DBMS product that runs on UNIX, Linux and Windows.
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying JDBC/SQL is correct answer
Sailaja from Surat, India is saying MySQL is correct answer
Sagar Gawari from Pune, India is saying JDBC/SQL is correct answer
komal badhe from Pune, India is saying JDBC/SQL is correct answer
Zo Go from Casablanca, Morocco is saying JDBC/SQL is correct answer
Which of the following methods are needed for loading a database driver in JDBC? a. registerDriver() method b. Class.forName() c. Both A and B// d. getConnection()
- [A] registerDriver() method
- [B] Class.forName()
- [C] Both A and B
- [D] getConnection()
- [A] PreparedStatement
- [B] ParameterizedStatement
- [C] ParameterizedStatement and CallableStatement
- [D] All kinds of Statements
- [A] the method close() does not exist for a ResultSet. Only Connections can be closed.
- [B] the database and JDBC resources are released
- [C] you will get a SQLException, because only Statement objects can close ResultSets
- [D] the ResultSet, together with the Statement which created it and the Connection from which the Statement was retrieved, will be closed and release all database and JDBC resources
What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL? A. UNIQUE B. SEQUENCE C. AUTO_INCREMENT D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
- [A] UNIQUE
- [B] SEQUENCE
- [C] AUTO_INCREMENT
- [D] None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.