What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL?
D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
ihsane KHALLOUQ from Casablanca, Morocco is saying AUTO_INCREMENT is correct answer
bikram behera from Machhagan, India is saying None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL. is correct answer
radhika Gupta from Lucknow, India is saying UNIQUE is correct answer
atish lohade from Aurangabad, India is saying UNIQUE is correct answer
Didier MUNEZERO from Kigali, Rwanda is saying AUTO_INCREMENT is correct answer
- [A] TRANSACTION_READ_UNCOMMITTED
- [B] TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED
- [C] TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE
- [D] TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ
- [A] The row you are positioned on is deleted from the ResultSet, but not from the database.
- [B] The row you are positioned on is deleted from the ResultSet and from the database
- [C] The result depends on whether the property synchronizeWithDataSource is set to true or false
- [D] You will get a compile error: the method does not exist because you can not delete rows from a ResultSet
Which of the following statements is false as far as different type of statements is concern in JDBC?
- [A] Regular Statement
- [B] Prepared Statement
- [C] Callable Statement
- [D] Interim Statement