Which type of driver converts JDBC calls into the network protocol used by the database management system
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Type 2 driver is correct answer
Sailaja from Surat, India is saying Type 2 driver is correct answer
Sagar Gawari from Pune, India is saying Type 3 driver is correct answer
komal badhe from Pune, India is saying Type 2 driver is correct answer
Zo Go from Casablanca, Morocco is saying Type 2 driver is correct answer
What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL? A. UNIQUE B. SEQUENCE C. AUTO_INCREMENT D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
- [A] UNIQUE
- [B] SEQUENCE
- [C] AUTO_INCREMENT
- [D] None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
Which of the following statements is false as far as different type of statements is concern in JDBC?
- [A] Regular Statement
- [B] Prepared Statement
- [C] Callable Statement
- [D] Interim Statement
- [A] the method close() does not exist for a ResultSet. Only Connections can be closed.
- [B] the database and JDBC resources are released
- [C] you will get a SQLException, because only Statement objects can close ResultSets
- [D] the ResultSet, together with the Statement which created it and the Connection from which the Statement was retrieved, will be closed and release all database and JDBC resources