Which packages contain the JDBC classes?
ihsane KHALLOUQ from Casablanca, Morocco is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
bikram behera from Machhagan, India is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
radhika Gupta from Lucknow, India is saying java.jdbc and java.jdbc.sql is correct answer
atish lohade from Aurangabad, India is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
Didier MUNEZERO from Kigali, Rwanda is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
Which type of driver converts JDBC calls into the network protocol used by the database management system directly?
- [A] Type 1 driver
- [B] Type 2 driver
- [C] Type 3 driver
- [D] Type 4 driver
Which of the following statements is false as far as different type of statements is concern in JDBC?
- [A] Regular Statement
- [B] Prepared Statement
- [C] Callable Statement
- [D] Interim Statement
- [A] By invoking the method get(..., String type) on the ResultSet, where type is the database type
- [B] By invoking the method get(..., Type type) on the ResultSet, where Type is an object which represents a database type
- [C] By invoking the method getValue(...), and cast the result to the desired Java type.
- [D] By invoking the special getter methods on the ResultSet: getString(...), getBoolean (...), getClob(...)
- [A] The row you are positioned on is deleted from the ResultSet, but not from the database.
- [B] The row you are positioned on is deleted from the ResultSet and from the database
- [C] The result depends on whether the property synchronizeWithDataSource is set to true or false
- [D] You will get a compile error: the method does not exist because you can not delete rows from a ResultSet