Which packages contain the JDBC classes?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
Sailaja from Surat, India is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
Vijay Rajendra Bondre is saying java.jdbc and javax.jdbc is correct answer
Sagar Gawari from Pune, India is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
komal badhe from Pune, India is saying java.sql and javax.sql is correct answer
- [A] JDBC is an API to connect to relational-, object- and XML data sources
- [B] JDBC stands for Java DataBase Connectivity
- [C] JDBC is an API to access relational databases,
- [D] JDBC is an API to bridge the object-relational mismatch between OO programs and relational databases
- [A] Call method execute() on a CallableStatement object
- [B] Call method executeProcedure() on a Statement object
- [C] Call method execute() on a StoredProcedure object
- [D] Call method run() on a ProcedureCommand object
Which of the following statements is false as far as different type of statements is concern in JDBC?
- [A] Regular Statement
- [B] Prepared Statement
- [C] Callable Statement
- [D] Interim Statement
- [A] By invoking the method get(..., String type) on the ResultSet, where type is the database type
- [B] By invoking the method get(..., Type type) on the ResultSet, where Type is an object which represents a database type
- [C] By invoking the method getValue(...), and cast the result to the desired Java type.
- [D] By invoking the special getter methods on the ResultSet: getString(...), getBoolean (...), getClob(...)