Which of the following can be operands of arithmetic operators?
Do you confuse me?
dont make sense
U said not boolean (the answer u gave is option d)!!!!!
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Both Boolean & Characters is correct answer
nikunj jhala from Mumbai, India is saying Numeric is correct answer
- [A] The left shift operator, <<, shifts all of the bite in a value to the left specified number of times.
- [B] The right shift operator, >>, shifts all of the bite in a value to the right specified number of times.
- [C] The left shift operator can be used as an alternative to multiplying by 2.
- [D] The right shift operator automatically fills the higher order bits with 0.
- [A] Integers
- [B] Floating - point numbers
- [C] Boolean
- [D] None of the mentioned
- [A] ~
- [B] <<<
- [C] >>>
- [D] ^