The class of elementary particles, bosons was named after Satyendra Nath Bose, an Indian Physicist. Which of the following Indian Scientists graduated from Presidency College Calcutta as a classmate of Satyendra Nath Bose?
amit lohani from Vadodara, India is saying Jagdish Chandra Bose is correct answer
Saurav Hasnu from Guwahati, India is saying Jagdish Chandra Bose is correct answer
Amit Kumar Singh from India is saying Meghnad Saha is correct answer
Kalyan Chakravarthy from Nellore, India is saying Praful Chandra Ray is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Jagdish Chandra Bose is correct answer
The development of the world's first practical design for an inter-Continental Ballistic Missile, A9/10, was undertaken in Nazi Germany during the World War II. It was intended for use in bombing ?
- [A] London and other coastal cities of Britain
- [B] Northern cities of France, including Venice
- [C] New york and other American cities
- [D] interiors of USSR to cut off military supply lines to Moscow
- [A] Pineal
- [B] Pituitary
- [C] Mammary
- [D] Tear gland
- [A] Spearhead the mass struggles
- [B] Forge Hindu-Muslim unity
- [C] Participate in elections to the provincial councils
- [D] Organise legislative protests against Rowlatt Act
In a triangle ABC, one of the angles is average of the remaining two angles. Which of the following is always true about the triangle ABC ?
- [A] Isosceles triangle
- [B] Equilateral triangle
- [C] One of its angles measures 60 degree.
- [D] Right angles triangle