During an earthquake, two places 'A' and 'B' record its intensity on Richter scale as 4.0 and 6.0 respectively. In absolute terms, the ratio of intensity of the earthquake at 'A' to that of 'B' is ?
100^4 : 100^6 = 1:100
Salman Mohammad is saying 1:100 is correct answer
Sharanabasawa Hiremath from Anavatti, India is saying 2:3 is correct answer
amit lohani from Vadodara, India is saying 2:3 is correct answer
Stanley Jensen from Thorndale, Canada is saying 2:3 is correct answer
Homi Jahangir Bhabha, the father of Indian nuclear programme, was also the founding director of which of the following institutes ?
- [A] Tata institute of Fundamental Research
- [B] Indian institute of Science
- [C] Indian institute of Technology, Mumbai
- [D] Saha institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata
The industrial working class did not participate in the Civil Disobedience Movement in large numbers, except in ?
- [A] Nagpur region
- [B] Madras region
- [C] Surat region
- [D] Calcutta region
Numerator of a fraction is increased by 60%, and at the same time its denominator is decreased by 60%. The new fraction is ?
- [A] 2.56 times the older fraction
- [B] Equal to the older fraction
- [C] 4 times the older fraction
- [D] 0.35 times the older fraction