If the disk head is located initially at 32, find the number of disk moves required with FCFS if
the disk queue of I/O blocks are 98, 37, 14, 124, 65, 67.
Srusti Lingaraju is saying 310 is correct answer
navjeet singh joshan is saying 321 is correct answer
Raghuveer Dhakad from Delhi, India is saying 321 is correct answer
suresh 1547 from India is saying 321 is correct answer
purushotham from India is saying 321 is correct answer
- [A] reducing the range of values of input variables.
- [B] code optimization using cheaper machine instructions.
- [C] reducing efficiency of program.
- [D] None of the above
- [A] protecting data in Data Communication System.
- [B] reduce Storage Space Requirement.
- [C] enhances Data Integrity.
- [D] decreases Data Integrity.
Back propagation is a learning technique that adjusts weights in the neural network by propagating weight changes.
- [A] Forward from source to sink
- [B] Backward from sink to source
- [C] Forward from source to hidden where
- [D] Backward from since to hidden nodes
Coaxial cables are categorized by Radio Government rating are adapted for specialized functions. Category RG-59 with impedance 75 Î© used for
- [A] Cable TV
- [B] Ethernet
- [C] Thin Ethernet
- [D] Thick Ethernet