Consider the circuit shown below. In a
certain steady state, Y is at logical 'l'.
What are possible values of A, B, C ?
suguri sai bharath is saying A = 0, B = 0, C = 1 is correct answer
Srijana Shet Yiascm from Bengaluru, India is saying A = 0, B = 0, C = 1 is correct answer
Manish Bhatti is saying A = B = 1, C = 1 is correct answer
Raghuveer Dhakad from Delhi, India is saying A = 0, B = 0, C = 1 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying A = 0, B = 0, C = 1 is correct answer
- [A] Reducing the range of values of input variables
- [B] Code Optimization using cheaper machine instructions
- [C] Reducing efficiency of program
- [D] of program (D)
Suppose that someone starts with a chain letter. Each person who receives the letter is asked to send it on to 4 other people. Some people do this, while some do not send any letter. How many people have seen the letter, including the first person, if no one receives more than one letter and if the chain letter ends after there have been 100 people who read it but did not send it out ? Also find how many people sent out the letter ?
- [A] 122 & 22
- [B] 111 & 11
- [C] 133 & 33
- [D] 144 & 44
Which of the following are two special functions that are meant for handling exception, that occur during exception handling itself ?
- [A] Void terminate ( ) and Void unexpected ( )
- [B] Non void terminate ( ) and void unexpected ( )
- [C] Void terminate ( ) and non void unexpected ( )
- [D] Non void terminate ( ) and non void unexpected ( )