Consider the tree given below :
Using the property of eccentricity of a vertex, find every vertex that is the centre of the given tree.
Raghuveer Dhakad from Delhi, India is saying g, b, c, h, i, m is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying c & h is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying g, b, c, h, i, m is correct answer
sahezpreet singh from Amritsar, India is saying c & h is correct answer
Tilkamanjhi Sarai from Pune, India is saying g, b, c, h, i, m is correct answer
If a packet arrive with an M-bit value is 'l' and a fragmentation offset value '0', then it is ______ fragment.
- [A] First
- [B] Middle
- [C] Last
- [D] All of the above
- [A] protecting data in Data Communication System.
- [B] reduce Storage Space Requirement.
- [C] enhances Data Integrity.
- [D] decreases Data Integrity.
- [A] Reducing the range of values of input variables
- [B] Code Optimization using cheaper machine instructions
- [C] Reducing efficiency of program
- [D] of program (D)
The number of bit strings of length eight that will either start with a 1 bit or end with two bits 00 shall be
- [A] 32
- [B] 64
- [C] 128
- [D] 160