In which addressing mode, the effective address of the operand is generated by adding a constant value to the contents of register ?
Raghuveer Dhakad from Delhi, India is saying Index is correct answer
Mushkin from Anantapur, India is saying Immediate is correct answer
suresh 1547 from India is saying Index is correct answer
purushotham from India is saying Absolute is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Index is correct answer
If a packet arrive with an M-bit value is 'l' and a fragmentation offset value '0', then it is ______ fragment.
- [A] First
- [B] Middle
- [C] Last
- [D] All of the above
In which tree, for every node the height of its left sub-tree and right sub-tree differ almost by one?
- [A] Binary Search Tree
- [B] AVL Tree
- [C] Threaded Binary Tree
- [D] Complete Binary Tree
Back propagation is a learning technique that adjusts weights in the neural network by propagating weight changes.
- [A] Forward from source to sink
- [B] Backward from sink to source
- [C] Forward from source to hidden where
- [D] Backward from since to hidden nodes
- [A] SNMP(Simple Network Management Protocol)
- [B] SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
- [C] SS7 (Signalling Systems 7)
- [D] HTTP(Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- [A] Search and Insert Operations
- [B] Search and Delete Operations
- [C] Insert and Delete Operations
- [D] Search, Insert and Delete Operations