If a packet arrive with an M-bit value is 'l' and a fragmentation offset value '0', then it is ______ fragment.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying First is correct answer
Jayashree from Chennai, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Samrat Chowdhury from Kolkata, India is saying Last is correct answer
sahezpreet singh from Amritsar, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
Tilkamanjhi Sarai from Pune, India is saying First is correct answer
Consider the tree given below :
Using the property of eccentricity of a vertex, find every vertex that is the centre of the given tree.
- [A] d & h
- [B] c & k
- [C] g, b, c, h, i, m
- [D] c & h
- [A] md + 1 �?? 1
- [B] md+1 �?? 1 / m �?? 1
- [C] (m �?? 1) (md + 1 �?? 1)
- [D] md �?? 1 / m �?? 1
Which of the following are two special functions that are meant for handling exception, that occur during exception handling itself ?
- [A] Void terminate ( ) and Void unexpected ( )
- [B] Non void terminate ( ) and void unexpected ( )
- [C] Void terminate ( ) and non void unexpected ( )
- [D] Non void terminate ( ) and non void unexpected ( )