Curcuma Longa is the scientific name of which spice ?
Srinivasan Srini from Kottayam, India is saying Cloves is correct answer
Deepali Das from Aurangabad, India is saying Turmeric is correct answer
Sharanabasawa Hiremath from Anavatti, India is saying Cloves is correct answer
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Cloves is correct answer
amit lohani from Vadodara, India is saying Turmeric is correct answer
In a triangle ABC, one of the angles is average of the remaining two angles. Which of the following is always true about the triangle ABC ?
- [A] Isosceles triangle
- [B] Equilateral triangle
- [C] One of its angles measures 60 degree.
- [D] Right angles triangle
If the sum of 60% of a fractional number and the number's square root is 5 greater than one fifth of the number, then the number is ?
- [A] 6.25
- [B] 0.25
- [C] 12.25
- [D] 2.25
- [A] Spearhead the mass struggles
- [B] Forge Hindu-Muslim unity
- [C] Participate in elections to the provincial councils
- [D] Organise legislative protests against Rowlatt Act
Numerator of a fraction is increased by 60%, and at the same time its denominator is decreased by 60%. The new fraction is ?
- [A] 2.56 times the older fraction
- [B] Equal to the older fraction
- [C] 4 times the older fraction
- [D] 0.35 times the older fraction