The Nation remembers former president Dr A P J Abdul Kalam on his death anniversary on 27 July 2020. In which year did he pass away?
Gautam Buddha attained enlightenment in Bodh Gaya. It is located in ________.गौतम बुद्ध ने आत्मज्ञान बोध गया में प्राप्त किया| यह कहाँ स्थित है?
[A] West Bengal
[E] Madhya Pradesh
Right to Peace
- [B] Partnerships for Peace – Dignity for All
- [C] Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All
- [D] The Sustainable Development Goals: Building Blocks for Peace
- [E] Peace and You
- [A] November 11
- [B] November 13
- [C] November 14
- [D] November 12
- [E] November 15
Consider the following statements: (1) Hindi Divas is an annual day celebrated on 14 September in India.
(2) Hindi Divas is celebrated on 14 September because, on this day in 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India had adopted Hindi written in Devanagari script as the official language of the Republic of India.
(3) The first Hindi Diwas was celebrated in 1952.
(4) Under the Article 341 of the Indian Constitution, Hindi written in Devanagari script was adopted as the official language.
(5) Hindi is the fourth largest language in the world.
Which of the above statements are true?
- [A] Both 1 and 3
- [B] Only 1
- [C] Only 1,2 and 5
- [D] Only 1, 2, 3 and 4
- [E] All of the above
- [A] October 28
- [B] October 29
- [C] October 26
- [D] October 27
- [E] October 25