Which country has granted temporary asylum to Edward Joseph Snowden who leaked details of the US' Programme of mass surveillance of electronic data?
priyanka soundar from Kakkaveri, India is saying Hong Kong is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Russia is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying Russia is correct answer
AJAY TIWARI from Patna, India is saying Hong Kong is correct answer
Hannah Baker from Bengaluru, India is saying China is correct answer
A money bill passed by Lok Sabha is deemed to have been passed by Rajya Sabha also if the upper house takes no action within?
- [A] 10 days
- [B] 14 days
- [C] 3 weeks
- [D] One month
'What is bred in the bone will come out in fleshâ€. Choose the meaning that is closest in the meaning to this proverb?
- [A] Pedigree racing horse will always win
- [B] Inherited characteristics cannot be concealed
- [C] Good diet in childhood makes for good health in adulthood
- [D] Brain washing can change the personality
- [A] 1010111001
- [B] 1000110001
- [C] 1000011101
- [D] 1000110111
- [A] Inflation and expansion
- [B] Recession and disinflation
- [C] Inflation and recession
- [D] Expansion and deflation