Which of the following animals has the longest gestation (pregnancy) period?
Sunil Kumar R from Bengaluru, India is saying Elephants is correct answer
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Elephants is correct answer
priyanka soundar from Kakkaveri, India is saying Dolphins is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Elephants is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying Elephants is correct answer
'What is bred in the bone will come out in fleshâ€. Choose the meaning that is closest in the meaning to this proverb?
- [A] Pedigree racing horse will always win
- [B] Inherited characteristics cannot be concealed
- [C] Good diet in childhood makes for good health in adulthood
- [D] Brain washing can change the personality
- [A] Methane
- [B] Carbon dioxide
- [C] Nitrous oxide
- [D] Hydrogen
The cradle of the Sumerian civilisation was the delta of Euphrates and Tigris rivers. In what modern day nation is this located?
- [A] Egypt
- [B] Turkey
- [C] Iraq
- [D] Greece
- [A] Facilitated the exchange of goods and ideas between china and Roman Empire
- [B] Allowed gold and silver mined in china to be traded for European furs and wool cloth
- [C] Provided a conduit for trade in silk, porcelain and costly gems between China and Japan
- [D] Provided trade links between the people of Siberia and people living on islands in the Bering Sea.