Millets are called 'Coarse grains' and constitute mainly of?
The Stranger from Kolkata, India is saying Jowar, Bajra, Ragi is correct answer
Ankita Chand Deopa is saying Jowar, Bajra, Ragi is correct answer
ashutosh ugale from Delhi, India is saying Jowar, Bajra, Ragi is correct answer
Hemanth Kumar is saying Jowar, Bajra, Ragi is correct answer
Gayatri samal from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Bajra, Ragi, Paddy is correct answer
- [A] Autumn season
- [B] Summer season
- [C] Rainy season
- [D] Spring season
A money bill passed by Lok Sabha is deemed to have been passed by Rajya Sabha also if the upper house takes no action within?
- [A] 10 days
- [B] 14 days
- [C] 3 weeks
- [D] One month
When the Portuguese sailed around the Cape of Good Hope and entered the Indian Ocean in the late fifteenth century, they found?
- [A] A region defended and patrolled by fleets of Chinese navy
- [B] A region where sea trade had not yet developed
- [C] Numerous ports under the control of merchants from Genoa
- [D] A network of long distance trade routes dominated by Muslim merchants
- [A] Warren Hastings
- [B] Sir Willim Jones
- [C] Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- [D] T.B. Macaulay
Which one of the following pairs of kings of ancient and medieval periods of history and the works authored by them is correctly matched?
- [A] Krishnadevaraya �?? Samaranganasutradhra
- [B] Mahendravarman �?? Mattavilasaprahasana
- [C] Bhojadeva �?? Manasollasa
- [D] Someswara �?? Amuktamalyada