MGNREGA provides legal guarantee for employment at minimum wages to adult members of a house in a financial year for at least?
Sunil Kumar R from Bengaluru, India is saying 120 days is correct answer
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying 120 days is correct answer
priyanka soundar from Kakkaveri, India is saying 100 days is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 120 days is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying 100 days is correct answer
Inclusive growth as enunciated in the Eleventh five year plan does not include one of the following?
- [A] Reduction of poverty
- [B] Extension of employment opportunities
- [C] Strengthening of capital market
- [D] Reduction of gender inequality
When the Portuguese sailed around the Cape of Good Hope and entered the Indian Ocean in the late fifteenth century, they found?
- [A] A region defended and patrolled by fleets of Chinese navy
- [B] A region where sea trade had not yet developed
- [C] Numerous ports under the control of merchants from Genoa
- [D] A network of long distance trade routes dominated by Muslim merchants
In which period were the Crusades conducted by European Christians for liberation of Jerusalem from Selijuk Turks?
- [A] 1080-1100
- [B] 1088-1270
- [C] 1098-1354
- [D] 1270-1300
Which was the last dynasty that ruled China and in which year was the Republic of China established?
- [A] Qing dynasty, 1911
- [B] Ming dynasty, 1949
- [C] Yuan dynasty, 1939
- [D] Liao dynasty, 1935
In a lottery 10,000 tickets are sold and ten prizes are awarded. What is the probability of not getting a prize if you buy one ticket?
- [A] 9/10,000
- [B] 9/10
- [C] 999/1000
- [D] 9999/10,000