In July 2020, Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) has signed a contract to construct autonomous electric vessels for ASKO Maritime AS of which country?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Sweden is correct answer
A National Logistics Portal being developed to ensure ease of trading in the international and domestic markets, will link all the stakeholders of ________.
- [A] SBI
- [B] EXIM
- [C] PNB
- [D] ICICI
- [E] Standard Chartered India
Name the country whose parliament called the Knesset, approved of a law to permit exports of medical marijuana, on 26th December 2018?
- [A] Spain
- [B] Mexico
- [C] Israel
- [D] Egypt
- [E] None of these
Federal Bank has entered into a strategic partnership with _________ for providing Portfolio Investment Scheme services to NRIs.
- [A] Alamy Images India Pvt Ltd
- [B] Interactive Brokers India Pvt Ltd
- [C] Hedge Equities
- [D] Ace Derivatives & Commodity Exchange Ltd
- [E] ASE Capital Markets Ltd
From which station was a ‘fruit train’, said to be the first of its kind in the country, flagged off, in January 2020?
- [A] Gooty Junction railway station
- [B] Kalluru Junction
- [C] Ernakulam Junction railway station
- [D] Tadipatri Railway Station
- [E] Aluva railway station
Prime Minister recently released commemorative coins of 125 rupees and 10 rupees denomination in honour of which of the former President of India?
- [A] Dr.Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
- [B] Gyani Zail Singh
- [C] V.V.Giri
- [D] Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- [E] Dr.Rajendra Prasad