During whose tenure as the viceroy of India were the great Martyrs Bhagat singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged?
Sunil Kumar R from Bengaluru, India is saying Lord Chelmford is correct answer
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Lord Curzon is correct answer
priyanka soundar from Kakkaveri, India is saying Lord Minto is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Lord Chelmford is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying Lord Irwin is correct answer
- [A] 18-35 years
- [B] 25-40 years
- [C] 25-50 years
- [D] 18-25 years
- [A] Dolphins
- [B] Elephants
- [C] Camels
- [D] Giraffes
- [A] The President after consultation with the Chief justice of India
- [B] The president after the consultation with the CJI & Governor of state
- [C] The Governor on the recommendation of president who in turn consults the CJI
- [D] The president after consultation with the Governor of state and a collegiums of two very senior Supreme court judges headed by CJI.
- [A] Facilitated the exchange of goods and ideas between china and Roman Empire
- [B] Allowed gold and silver mined in china to be traded for European furs and wool cloth
- [C] Provided a conduit for trade in silk, porcelain and costly gems between China and Japan
- [D] Provided trade links between the people of Siberia and people living on islands in the Bering Sea.