Which of the following has partnered with ICICI Bank on UPI multi-bank model, giving its users the option to create and use multiple UPI IDs with ICICI and Yes Bank's handles?
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying MobiKwik is correct answer
Which three countries are involved in a pact for the first international project of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)?
- [A] India-Myanmar-Thailand
- [B] India-China-Russia
- [C] India-Bangladesh-Myanmar
- [D] Afghanistan-Pakistan-India
- [E] India-Sri Lanka-Bangladesh
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The first ever mid-air refuelling of the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas was successfully carried out on 10th September 2018.
2.With this first trial, the aircraft gets much closer to the important battle-ready tag, called the final operational clearance.
3.India is now placed in an elite group of countries which have developed the air-to-air refuelling system for military aircraft.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Who among the following was chosen as the 1st recipient of Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award for Excellence in January 2020?
- [A] M S Swaminathan
- [B] Salim Ali
- [C] Verghese Kurien
- [D] Vikram Sarabhai
- [E] C. N. R. Rao
India has launched a flood & earthquake early warning systems in ________ aimed at helping the country mitigate the effects of natural calamities that affects people every year.
- [A] Nepal
- [B] Bangladesh
- [C] Myanmar
- [D] Bhutas
- [E] Laos
Which of the following sentence/sentences is correct?
1) Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri has announced commencement of the country's first-ever 'Livability Index' to rank 200 cities.
2) Cities will be assessed on 15 core parameters like governance, social infrastructure, education, employment etc.
3) 'Livability Index' will also take into account physical infrastructures like housing, open spaces, land use, energy and water availability among others.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] All of the above