The difference between the ages of two brothers is a prime number. Sum of their ages is also a prime number. If the elder brother is 28 years old, how many different values can the age of the younger brother take?
Gopikrushna Nayak is saying 3 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 3 is correct answer
Tilkamanjhi Sarai from Pune, India is saying 4 is correct answer
ashi yadav from Auraiya, India is saying 3 is correct answer
AJAY TIWARI from Patna, India is saying 3 is correct answer
- [A] Graphite
- [B] Heavy water
- [C] Light water
- [D] Boron
Choose the set of words that when inserted in the sentence, best fits the meaning in the sentence as a whole. Unable to ........ his wholehearted for media events and publicity, the miffed minister continued to make ....... comments throughout his speech.
- [A] Conceal ; effusive
- [B] Control ; grabled
- [C] Disguise ; caustic
- [D] Express ; vitriolic
- [A] Issues relating to the balance of payment
- [B] The determination of prices in the agricultural sectors
- [C] The relationship between inflation and unemployment
- [D] The possible effect of budget deficit increases on the level of investment
A train covers certain distance between two places at a uniform speed. If the train moved 10 km/h faster; it would take 2 hours less. And, if the train were slower by 10 km/h, it would take 3 hours more than the scheduled time. Find the distance covered by the train.
- [A] 300 Kms
- [B] 600 Kms
- [C] 800 Kms
- [D] 1200 Kms
When the Portuguese sailed around the Cape of Good Hope and entered the Indian Ocean in the late fifteenth century, they found?
- [A] A region defended and patrolled by fleets of Chinese navy
- [B] A region where sea trade had not yet developed
- [C] Numerous ports under the control of merchants from Genoa
- [D] A network of long distance trade routes dominated by Muslim merchants