Which of the following has directed Gujarat based chemical company Yashashvi Rasayan Private Ltd to deposit Rs. 25 crores for the incident of the blast at the company's Dahej plant?
On July 17, 2017, Ministry of Science and Technology launched ____________, a low-cost indigenous screening device to detect congenital hearing loss in newborns.
- [A] Sohum Hearing Screening device
- [B] Suvidha Hearing Screening device
- [C] Saral Hearing Screening device
- [D] Shukan Hearing Screening device
- [E] Satyam Hearing Screening device
Consider the following statements: (1) A nine-judge Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court on August 24 ruled that right to privacy is “intrinsic to life and liberty” and is inherently protected by the Constitution.
(2) The conclusion was based on the judgement of of M.P. Sharma and Kharak Singh cases delivered in 1954 and 1961, respectively
(3) Right to Privacy comes under Article 21.
(4) Petitions were filed in the Supreme Court in 2015 challenging Aadhaar as a breach of privacy, informational self-determination and bodily integrity.
Which of the above statements are true?
- [A] Only 1 and 2
- [B] Only 1, 2 and 4
- [C] Only 2, 3 and 4
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
The Indian government on July 12, 2017 launched a national strategic plan for the elimination of ______ by 2027
- [A] AIDS
- [B] Polio
- [C] Malaria
- [D] Pneumonia
- [E] Encelphelitis
Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa went on an official visit to which country on July 17, 2017?
- [A] USA
- [B] France
- [C] Israel
- [D] Sweden
- [E] Russia
[B] New Delhi