Which of the following startups has launched a multipurpose decontamination device called ‘Lumos’?
- [A] Aviation
- [B] Railways
- [C] Finance
- [D] Defence
- [E] External Affairs
Radcliffe Fellowship offered every year to support the work of 50 leading artists and scholars around the world, is awarded by which university?
- [A] Oxford University
- [B] Harvard University
- [C] Newyork University
- [D] Stanford University
- [E] Cambridge University
Scientists have discovered Odorrana arunachalensis. It is a species of _______वैज्ञानिकों ने ओदोर्राना अरुणाचलेंसिस की खोज की है| यह ________ की प्रजाति है|
- [A] Snake
- [B] Eagle
- [C] Frog
- [D] Crocodile
- [E] Monkey
Which bank has signed a cooperation arrangement with International Solar Alliance to promote solar energy deployment in Asia & Pacific?
- [A] Asian Development Bank
- [B] European Investment Bank
- [C] New Development Bank
- [D] Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- [E] World Bank
Researchers from which of the following have identified a region in the genome of a rice, which seems to have the potential for improving productivity?
- [A] National Institute of Pathology
- [B] National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
- [C] National Institute of Plant Genome Research
- [D] National Institute of Immunology
- [E] Department Of Plant Molecular Biology