According to Bloomberg, nearly how many Chinese firms are likely to delist from American bourses?
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 600 is correct answer
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Rajasthan
- [C] Odisha
- [D] Kerala
- [E] Andhra Pradesh
- [A] Rs 1,235.40 crore
- [B] Rs 1,000.20 crore
- [C] Rs 1,580.13 crore
- [D] Rs 1,860.67 crore
- [E] Rs 1,184.45 crore
Dr Kirpal Chugh who passed away on September 17, 2017 was fondly called the 'father of ______ in India'.डॉ. किरपाल चुघ, जिनका 17 सितंबर, 2017 को निधन हो गया, को भारत में '______ का पिता' कहा जाता है|
- [A] Oncology
- [B] Endocrinology
- [C] Hematology
- [D] Immunology
- [E] Nephrology
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Andijan Region of Uzbekistan and Indian Government have inked an agreement.
2) This pact envisages cooperation in the implementation of a program for the production of pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical products and medical equipment in the Andijan region of Uzbekistan.
3) India and Uzbekistan will work together for attracting direct investments of Indian companies and Uzbek investors.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] None is correct
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act, 2016
- [B] Insolvency Act, 2016
- [C] Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- [D] The Bankruptcy Reform Act, 2016
- [E] The Bankruptcy Ordinance, 2016