Which state has launched an app, that can be downloaded from 'Egiye Bangla' website, for people from other states who are stranded in the state due to the lockdown and want to return to their native place?
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying West Bengal is correct answer
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying West Bengal is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying West Bengal is correct answer
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying West Bengal is correct answer
Naresh Bhasin from Noida, India is saying West Bengal is correct answer
Read the following statements:-
1. GSAT-6A, the 2nd S-band communications satellite, is set to be launched from Sriharikota on April 29.
2. It is designated for the use of the Armed Forces and will not add any transponder capacity for general uses.
3. A special feature of the GSAT-6A is its 6-metre-wide umbrella-like antenna, which will be unfurled in space. The S-band’s antenna was developed by ISRO’s Space Applications Centre.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
Noted agricultural scientist _________, who was known for his role in bringing Green Revolution to Punjab, passed away after a brief illness.
- [A] Gurcharan Singh Kalkat
- [B] Robert Bakewell
- [C] Norman Borlaug
- [D] M. S. Swaminathan
- [E] George Washington Carver
- [A] USA
- [B] China
- [C] Japan
- [D] Russia
- [E] Afghanistan
India holds the ________ position globally in the business optimism index for the first quarter of 2018.
- [A] 6th
- [B] 2nd
- [C] 10th
- [D] 9th
- [E] 12th
________ clinched the boys' singles U-19 title at the Woncheon Yonex Korea Junior Open Badminton International Challenge 2019 in Miryang, Korea.
- [A] Sathish Kumar Karunakaran
- [B] Maisnam Meiraba Luwang
- [C] Vishnuvardhan Goud P.
- [D] Manjit Singh Khwairakpam
- [E] Amit Rathore