In April 2020, Government has announced around ________% increase in annual central allocation of cooking cost under Mid-day meal scheme to Rs 8,100 crore in view of the situation arising out of COVID-19.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 9 is correct answer
Badruzama Sattarmiah Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 11 is correct answer
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 15 is correct answer
- [A] INS Sudarshini
- [B] INS Tarangini
- [C] INS Sukanya
- [D] INSV Tarini
- [E] INS Kalvari
Veteran Communist leader and noted trade unionist Yashwant Chavan died at a private hospital in ________.
- [A] Bangalore
- [B] Pune
- [C] Mumbai
- [D] Chennai
- [E] Delhi
John Prine died following complications of coronavirus in April 2020. For which of the following folk albums did he win Grammy award?
- [A] The Missing Years
- [B] Fair & Square
- [C] The French Girl
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All 1, 2 and 3
The government of India proposed the merger of which three banks to create India’s third-largest bank?
- [A] Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce
- [B] Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
- [C] Andhra Bank, Bank of India and Central Bank of India
- [D] Canara Bank, Corporation Bank and Bank of Maharashtra
- [E] Bank of India, Indian Bank and Dena Bank
Sahaj e-Village has signed a MoU with which small finance bank for extending its banking service in remote areas?सहज ई-ग्राम ने दूरसंचार क्षेत्रों में अपनी बैंकिंग सेवा देने के लिए किस छोटे वित्त बैंक के साथ एक समझौता ज्ञापन पर हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
- [A] Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- [B] Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
- [C] Equitas Small Finance Bank
- [D] Fincare Small Finance Bank
- [E] AU Small Finance Bank