As per a report by the Confederation of Indian Industry, India's GDP could marginally expand ________% or even contract 0.9% in this financial year due to COVID19.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 1.7 is correct answer
Badruzama Sattarmiah Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1.7 is correct answer
- [A] Reaching the Unreached through Science and Technology
- [B] Science and Technology for Human Development
- [C] Innovations in Science & Technology
- [D] Future India: Science & Technology
- [E] Science And India
- [A] 5
- [B] 3
- [C] 8
- [D] 7
- [E] 1
Read the following statements carefully:
1. NASA will be launching a laser satellite that will measure changes in the heights of Earth's polar ice to understand what is causing ice sheets to melt fast.
2. The name of the satellite is 'Ice, Cloud and Land Elevation Satellite-2 (ICESat-2)'.
3. ICESat-2 will measure the average annual elevation change of land ice covering Greenland and Russia.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Which company has been ordered to pay NTT DoCoMo Inc $1.2 billion to buy DoCoMo's stake in a joint venture, by international arbitration court?
- [A] TATA
- [B] Reliance
- [C] BSNL
- [D] Vodafone
- [E] Idea
India along with _________ other nations participated in a major Indian ocean-wide tsunami mock drill IOWave18.
- [A] 20
- [B] 23
- [C] 25
- [D] 28
- [E] 30