The Technology Development Board (TDB) has approved financial support to ________ for ramping up production of COVID-19 diagnostic kits.
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Biotech Consortium India Limited is correct answer
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Biotech Consortium India Limited is correct answer
The UNICEF in ________ joined hands with Goa Women and Child Development to focus on and support in the area of child protection in the State.
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Gujarat
- [C] Maharashtra
- [D] Karnataka
- [E] Kerala
In July 2019, Dharmendra Pradhan held discussions with Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources of ________ Khalid Al-Falih to further enhance bilateral hydrocarbon cooperation.
- [A] Qatar
- [B] Turkey
- [C] Saudi Arabia
- [D] Syria
- [E] UAE
Manipur CM N Biren Singh launched a health scheme, the Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT). What is the aim of the scheme?
- [A] For promotion of world-class Innovation Hubs and Start-up businesses.
- [B] To supply 24×7 uninterrupted power supplies to all homes.
- [C] To provide cashless treatment to the poor at government hospitals and health centres.
- [D] To improve the environment.
- [E] To mitigate the risks and provide guarantee for educational loans.
The Government of India, the Government of Uttarakhand and the World Bank Board signed a $________ Loan Agreement to increase access to improved water supply services in peri-urban areas.
- [A] 100 million
- [B] 120 million
- [C] 150 million
- [D] 160 million
- [E] 180 million
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Delhi
- [C] Tripura
- [D] West Bengal
- [E] Manipur