Which of the following announced that Asia's economic growth in 2020 will grind to a halt for the first time in 60 years because of the coronavirus crisis?
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying International Monetary Fund. is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying World Bank is correct answer
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying World Bank is correct answer
Startup India has recently launched ________ programme that provides a unique mentorship opportunity between academic scholars and startups working in similar domains.
- [A] Aspire – Scheme for promotion of innovation, entrepreneurship, and agro-industry
- [B] Startup Academia Alliance
- [C] Innovation Core
- [D] Uchhatar Avishkar Yojna
- [E] National Initiative for Developing and Harnessing Innovations
- [A] $200 million
- [B] $240 million
- [C] $300 million
- [D] $180 million
- [E] $360 million
________ was appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL).
- [A] B B Nagpal
- [B] Suresh S Vastrad
- [C] Manoj Kumar Varma
- [D] Ambika Prasad Panda
- [E] Alka Mittal
- [A] Rajnish Kumar
- [B] Suresh N. Patel
- [C] Sunil Mehta
- [D] Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe
- [E] Rajeev Rishi
What is the theme of 2018 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage?2018 विश्व ऑडियोविज़ुअल हेरिटेज दिवस की विषयवस्तु क्या है?
- [A] Archives at risk: protecting the world's identities
- [B] It's your story – don't lose it
- [C] Discover, remember and share
- [D] Archives at Risk: Much more to do
- [E] Saving Our Heritage for the Next Generation