As per the South Asia Economic Focus report, India's economy is expected to grow 1.5 per cent to 2.8 per cent in 2020-21 fiscal. Which of the following released the report?
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying World Bank is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying ADB is correct answer
- [A] Minister of State of Health and Family Welfare
- [B] Minister of State of Steel
- [C] Minister of State of Home Affairs
- [D] Minister of State of Rural Development
- [E] Minister of State of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Under the Indira Rasoi Yojna, the Rajasthan government will spend how many rupees (in crores) every year on the scheme?
- [A] 50
- [B] 75
- [C] 100
- [D] 150
- [E] 200
- [A] World Health Day
- [B] International Day of Yoga
- [C] India’s Independence Day
- [D] National Sports Day
- [E] National Youth Day
Government has started the process to sell his minority stakes held in many companies through the Specified Undertaking of the ____.
- [A] L&T
- [B] SBI
- [C] UTI
- [D] SEBI
- [E] IDFC
The European Investment Bank will provide €500 million to support which metro rail corporation?यूरोपीय निवेश बैंक किस मेट्रो रेल निगम का समर्थन करने के लिए € 500 मिलियन देगा?
- [A] Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- [B] Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation
- [C] Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation
- [D] Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
- [E] Kochi Metro Rail Corporation