How many modules are being developed by the FastSense Diagnostics for detection of COVID 19?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 3 is correct answer
The central government approved the 40.35 km ________ Metro Rail project with 2 corridors in March 2019.
- [A] Ahmedabad
- [B] Vadodara
- [C] Surat
- [D] Rajkot
- [E] Jamnagar
In June 2020, the government is preparing a list of migrant workers from across states to offer health insurance benefits under which scheme amid the coronavirus crisis?
- [A] Awaz Health Insurance Scheme
- [B] Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- [C] Central Government Health Scheme
- [D] Chief Minister's Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
- [E] Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
In Badminton, who clinched the men's singles title at the Maldives International Challenge in September 2019?
- [A] Siril Verma
- [B] Kaushal Dharmamer
- [C] Lakshya Sen
- [D] Prannoy Kumar
- [E] Harsheel Dani
With which country has India signed an agreement on exchange of experience by legal professionals and government functionaries?
- [A] USA
- [B] UK
- [C] France
- [D] Russia
- [E] South Korea
Consider the following statements: (1) UNESCO has added 6 pre-Islamic Iranian archeological sites to its World Heritage List.
(2) The sites collectively appear on the worldwide list as the "Sassanid Archaeological Landscape of Fars region (Islamic Republic of Iran)".
(3) Iran now has 31 sites on the heritage list of UNESCO
Which of the above statement/s is/are true regarding the pre-Islamic Iranian archeological sites?
- [A] Both (1) and (3)
- [B] Both (2) and (3)
- [C] Only (3)
- [D] Only (2)
- [E] All of the above