In March 2020, which state has decided to extend the benefits of the Indira Gandhi Matritva Poshan Yojana (IGMPY) in four tribal districts to pregnant women expecting their second child In the pilot phase?
somiya kaushal is saying Rajasthan is correct answer
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Gujarat is correct answer
Which of the following companies are exempted from paying Minimum Alternate Tax?
इनमे से कौन सी कंपनियों को न्यूनतम वैकल्पिक कर देने मे छूट है?
[B] Both 1 & 2
1 और 2 दोनों
[C] Textile and Handloom
कपड़ा एवं हथकरघा
[D] Food industry
Read the following statements carefully:
1. NASA has said that the Houston building where Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong and his colleagues emerged from quarantine after their 1969 moon mission has fallen into disrepair and will be demolished.
2. The Lunar Receiving Laboratory at Johnson Space Center hasn't been used for two years and will likely be torn down in 2020.
3. It was designed to isolate the astronauts and lunar rock samples.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
________ and ________ have signed an MoU for construction of a 5000-metric ton temperature controlled warehouse in Dambulla.
- [A] India and Pakistan
- [B] China and Nepal
- [C] India and Sri Lanka
- [D] Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- [E] India and Bangladesh
RBI has directed banks to link SWIFT with core banking solutions of banks by April 30, 2018. What is the full form of "SWIFT"?
- [A] Society for World Interbank Financial Telecommunication System platform
- [B] Structured World Wide Interface for Financial Trading
- [C] Standardised Wireframe for Indian and Foreign Transcations
- [D] Secured Wireless International Financial Trading platform
- [E] None of these