Which country announced that it will contribute $1.5 million to the proposed Corona emergency fund for the prevention and combat of COVID-19 pandemic in the SAARC region?
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying India is correct answer
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying India is correct answer
Sanket Jaiswal from Pune, India is saying Pakistan is correct answer
HARKESH PANDAT 777 from Palwal, India is saying India is correct answer
MURALI NARAYANAN from Chennai, India is saying India is correct answer
According to United Nations which country in the world is facing the worst cholera outbreak with an estimated 5,000 new cases every day?संयुक्त राष्ट्र के मुताबिक दुनिया में कौन से देश हर रोज अनुमानित 5,000 नए मामलों के साथ सबसे खराब हैजा का सामना कर रहा है?
[B] Democratic Republic of the Congo
डेमोक्रेटिक रीपब्लिक ऑफ द कॉंगो
- [A] People's Democratic Party
- [B] Druk Phuensum Tshogpa
- [C] Bhutan Kuen-Nyam Party
- [D] Druk Nyamrup Tshogpa
- [E] Druk Chirwang Tshogpa
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Nagaland Health and Family Welfare Department launched the first round of 'Intensive Pulse Polio Immunization’ programme on 10 March 2019.
2. It is targeting to administer polio drops to all eligible children up to 5 years throughout the state in 2274 polio booths.
3. More than 17 crore children below 5 years across the country will be given polio drops as part of the central government's drive.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Recently 25 children has been selected for the National Bravery Awards 2015. Which of the following has been conferred with Bharat Award ?
- [A] Rakeshbhai Shanabhai
- [B] Manpreet Kaul
- [C] Shivansh Singh
- [D] Kawduji Sahastrabuddhe
- [E] Shivampet Ruchitha