In which state has the Centre sanctioned Rs 365 crore for constructing a new Integrated Check Post (ICP) at Sabroom?
Read the following statements carefully:
1.European Union leaders have agreed at a summit in Brussels to extend economic sanctions against Russia over the conflict in Ukraine for a further six months.
2.The sanctions target whole sectors of the Russian economy including its oil businesses.
3.The EU first imposed the sanctions on Russia in July 2008 after Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down over Ukraine.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] Only 1 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- [B] United Russia
- [C] Democratic Party of Russia
- [D] Republican Party of Russia – People's Freedom Party
- [E] Political party LDPR
- [A] Wular Lake
- [B] Chilika Lake
- [C] Vembanad Lake
- [D] Lake Pichola
- [E] None of the above
Which of the following Small Finance Banks has launched DIGIGEN, a digital banking platform, in April 2020?
- [A] Jana Small Finance Bank
- [B] Equitas Small Finance Bank
- [C] AU Small Finance Bank
- [D] ESAF Small Finance Bank
- [E] Ujjivan Small Finance Bank