Researchers at ________ have developed an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered drone that can counter ‘Rogue Drones.’
Read the following statements carefully:
1. NASA has awarded nearly $7 million for a fresh interdisciplinary project to detect new, non-Earth-like life on Mars, Jupiter and Saturn's icy moons.
2. The Laboratory for Agnostic Biosignatures (LAB) will lay the groundwork for characterising potential biosignatures, or signs of life.
3. The LAB is a consortium of 15 team members from universities and institutions around the world.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has hiked Minimum Support Price (MSP) of raw jute per quintal to how much amount ?
- [A] Rs 2800
- [B] Rs 4000
- [C] Rs 3200
- [D] Rs 2700
- [E] Rs 3500
14th South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation in Law (SAARCLAW) Conference will be held in _______.14 वीं साउथ एशियन एसोसिएशन फॉर रीजनल कोऑपरेशन फॉर लॉ (SAARCLAW) सम्मेलन _______ में आयोजित किया जाएगा।
- [A] Bangladesh
- [B] Afghanistan
- [C] Pakistan
- [D] Sri Lanka
- [E] Bhutan
- [A] Creating separate benches for fast-track cases
- [B] Live streaming of Court's proceedings
- [C] Putting certain cases on fast-track
- [D] Monitoring and forming the rules and guidelines for the real estate operational practices
- [E] Banning plastic bags