In March 2020, who became the first player in the history of T20 cricket to feature in 500 matches when he took the field against Sri Lanka for the first T20I here?
Bidhan Kumar Das from Bhubaneswar, India is saying Chris Gayle is correct answer
Read the following statements:-
1. Sudan, the world's last male northern white rhino, has died.
2. Sudan lived in a 700-acre enclosure at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, against the backdrop of the hulking Mount Kenya.
3. Armed guards protected him 24 hours a day because he belonged to a subspecies on the verge of extinction from poachers.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Dipika Pallikal Karthik and Joshna Chinappa
- [B] Saurav Ghosal and Joshna Chinappa
- [C] Dipika Pallikal Karthik and Harinder Pal Sandhu
- [D] Dipika Pallikal Karthik and Saurav Ghosal
- [E] Harinder Pal Sandhu and Joshna Chinappa
- [A] Chhattisgarh
- [B] Jharkhand
- [C] Puducherry
- [D] Rajasthan
- [E] Gujarat
- [A] Jim Yong Kim
- [B] Marcelo Gleiser
- [C] David Rubenstein
- [D] Oscar Munoz
- [E] Lawrence Summers